The update that was just pushed to CS:GO brings two new maps to the official CS:GO game modes, de_Mutiny, and de_Swamp. While at the same time removing Chlorine and Jungle from the map pool.
Trusted mode has now become the default launch mode for CS:GO. To disable trusted mode you need to add “-allow_third_party_software” to your CS:GO launch options.
- Trusted Mode is now the default launch mode for CS:GO.
- Previous Trusted Mode launch options have been deprecated.
- Instead, a new compatibility launch option “-allow_third_party_software” is provided to allow third-party software to access the CS:GO game process.
- For more information about Trusted Mode please refer to the following Knowledge Base article.
- Added Mutiny and Swamp to official matchmaking in Casual, Deathmatch, and Scrimmage game modes.
- Chlorine and Jungle have been removed from official matchmaking.
- Grenades now convey the correct amount of damage to teammates if thrown by another teammate who switched teams or disconnected.
- Decoy grenade explosions no longer damage teammates by default. (controlled via convar ff_damage_decoy_explosion)
- Fixed bsp-embedded models caching rules to allow for reloading the correct model when transitioning to a different map.
- Capped view model backfaces on Desert Eagle.
- Fixed workshop workbench texture regeneration on low shader quality GPU configurations.
- Minor adjustments to Danger Zone delivery drone behavior for Steam Workshop Danger Zone maps.